Greenville Professional Women's Forum
Women who have been officially invited to apply for membership must complete the Membership Application and send it, along with a detailed bio or Resume, to their Primary Sponsor.
Membership is open, by invitation only, to executive and senior professional women who, in the judgment of the Board of Directors, excel at the highest levels in their occupations, demonstrate significant active engagement in the community, consistently exhibit the highest levels of professionalism, and could contribute to the activities of the organization.
An Invited Applicant must:
- Be either a resident of the greater Greenville area for at least one year, or an owner or employee for at least one year of a company or entity based in the greater Greenville area;
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in the Occupational Category for which they initially apply for membership;
- Have attended two Member luncheons;
- Be recommended for membership by a Primary Sponsor and a Secondary Sponsor;
- Commit to actively participate in GPWF by attending a variety of member luncheons and/or activities each year; and
- Pay annual membership dues on a timely basis.
© Greenville Professional Women's Forum. All Rights Reserved.